Thursday 20 December 2012

Idea In Context Week3-(Human trafficking)

Mind Map

 Idea generate from mind map:
- come with me and be a toy
- I pay you, just give back my life
- forget who am I
- you sold my world and destroy my life
- Why the Law is not saving me?
- "slavery make my life batter, now i can kidnap your son and sold it"
- what am I wrong? i just wanna a freedom life

Now using Idea 'Come with me and become a toy' as my idea at my artwork

This is the very first Idea from me, I trying to draw out by using AI,
but the look and feel is not there




 This is another artwork that I do by using that Idea, I try to do that look and feel from the first look
you will feel like just a normal teddy bear poster,but it having a hidden message inside the poster


By using the idea I improve a new artwork by strengthen the idea changing the layout 
Final


No comments:

Post a Comment